Start Every Day With A Good Night’s Sleep!A good night’s sleep! - most people need 7-8 hours -is essential to a healthy lifestyle. Remember, your mattress plays an important role, but so do YOU!
SLEEP TIPS TO TRY TO NIGHT:
• Lower the temperature of your bedroom to 65°-67°F.
• Develop a routine of preparing for bedtime.
• Take a hot bath or shower 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
• Spray Lavender Linen Mist on Pillows/sheets.
• Remove work related materials from bedroom.
• Turn off phones, computers, etc. and don’t call people who upset you before bedtime.
• Use the bedroom only for sleep and sex - avoid working or watching TV.
• Keep your room and linens clean and fresh - it will relax you.
• Enjoy the relaxing glow of candlelight hours before bedtime to calm you.
How well you sleep at night affects:
• How rested you feel during the day
• How productive you are
• Your mood
• Your energy level
• Your memory
• Your overall health Doctors say sleeping well contributes to:
• Heart health
• Weight control
• A Strong immune system
• Stress management
Finding a Bed That’s Right For You!
The only way to make sure a mattress is right for you is to lie down and try it. Be sure to roll into your normal sleeping position - and bring your partner if you sleep together.
A mattress doesn’t have to be hard to be good for you. You’ll sleep best when it cradles you in comfort. Luxurious cushioning materials create a plusher, more comfortable feel. Don‘t worry about minor body impressions that may occur in the first few weeks - they’re a normal byproduct of the extra comfort layers.
A good mattress and box spring(foundation) will gently support your body at all points and keep your spine in the same shape as good standing posture. Pay special attention to the shoulders, hips and lower back. Too little support can cause back problems, but a mattress that’s too hard can create painful pressure.
When you’re shopping for a new mattress, you’re really shopping for a goodnight’s sleep. So look for the best value, not the lowest price. “Bargain bedding” is no bargain when it comes to healthful sleep. The best assurance of good performance over a good many years is to buy the best sleep set you can afford.
Sleeping on a new mattress can:
• Restore comfort and support
• Maximize the quality of sleep
• Alleviate back pain and other aches